Sunday, January 13, 2008



So i'm leaving at 4 am for Oprah and my fingers are melting off and i'm sporting an eye patch. Yup...big piece of gauze taped over my left side of my face. Woke up last night and evidently my eye lid had adhered itself to my eyeball. Opened up my eyes ripped off a layer of my cornea. Lots of screaming, moaning, and ugly crying going on. God bless chris. At 3am he-and pete the dog because he wouldn't leave me alone because i was bellowing like a dying cow-drove an hour round trip to his office to get me eye numbing drops. Still hurts. Abby will be here in three days!!!! Erin and I are going to spend the night with jen and abby so i can see my niece and help jenny. She's exhausted. More later!!!

4 comments:

Mom of Three said...

I love Oprah! I am very sorry about your hand and now the eye. I have been reading Abbey's blog and have enjoyed the updates from the proud Aunt!

You have to post about the Oprah show, and do tell how you have managed to see her so much!

laurie said...

will do! I too had two under two. They're now 9 & 10 and featured on aunt jenny's blog frequently. Thanks for coming over to see me!

Kim said...

Have fun at the Oprah show...
How fun...
Sorry to hear about your eye...
Glad you are going over to help Jenny w/Abby..
Abby is adorable..
Have fun.. make sure to post about Oprah..

Mom of Three said...

Well soon enough it will be 3 under 3... I KNOW... crazyness... and a big surprise, we just found out,so we are going to wait a while before we make a big annoucement... my husband is sooo getting fixed now....